Interlink IPLC provides point to point high speed data transmission via the Interlink Fiber Optic network from Thailand to other parts of the world through cooperation network with business partners who are leading global network provider. The service is suitable for customers with outwards point to point data transmission to overseas locations, or inwards transmission into Thailand. Prospect customer includes organisations or business with overseas office, embassies, international organisations,hotels and tourism businesses, transportation business, import and export business, internet service providers and othertelecommunications business operators with Type I, Type II and Type III license
Highlights of the Interlink IPLC
1. Installed completely with fiber optic cables, which can increase and decrease speed without changing cabling type.
2. A high speed network with constant speed ensuring an efficient utilisation of bandwidth.
3. A network for high speed data transmission which supports all types of data transmission such as video, voice, data and other multimedia.
4. Supports different access connection technology such as DWDM, SDH and Ethernet.
5. Supports large scale data transmission. Customer can choose between various bandwidths from 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps.
6. Customers do not need to invest in expensive equipment for connectivity from source to destination.
7. Has a surveillance team to monitor the network 24 hours a day every day.