Interlink wavelength service provides large-scale data transmission for customers with at least 1 Gbps bandwidth. Data transmission is sent over the Interlink Fiber Optic Network using DWDM technology. This technique sends data over fiber optic cables at various wavelengths to maximise the capacity to send large amount of data simultaneously, which reduces cost in data transmission. The service is suitable for multiple location connection and the requirement for a larger bandwidth of 1 Gbps or more. The target customers for Interlink Wavelength are customers who require data transmission between 2 data centers, mobile operators and internet service providers.
Highlights of the Interlink Wavelength
1. Installed completely with fiber optic cables, which can increase and decrease speed without changing cabling type.
2. Supports large scale data transmission. Customer can choose between various bandwidths from 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps.
3. Lower data transmission cost per Mbps compared to other connection type.
4. The ability to choose different access connection technology such as DWDM, SDH and Ethernet.Customers do not need to invest in expensive equipment for connectivity.
5. Has a surveillance team to monitor the network 24 hours a day every day.