Interlink MPLS IP-VPN
Interlink MPLS IP-VPN is a virtual private network (VPN) service that transmits data through the Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) resulting in a virtual network. It enables multi point to multi point connection within an organization without the need of centralized data processing. It also prioritizes data transmission according to different class of service and to assure quality of services by prioritizing different type of services. The MPLS IP-VPN allows cost reduction for subscribers from the interconnection between offices and facilitates interconnection for customers with multi locations without the need of a private network, allowing the customer to operate in full capacity with efficiency.
In addition, the Company can manage data transmission with network management system (NMS) to monitor and control the operation of various network equipment of the network and also facilitates the management of customer’s equipment. In the event of a failure, the transmission route will automatically switch to secondary network within a short timeframe (less than 20 milliseconds), ensuring the network operates normally for 24 hours a day.
The Interlink MPLS IP-VPN is suitable for customer groups who requires multi point to multi point connectivity, such as for connection within an organization with more than 2 locations, such as banks, securities businesses, department stores, supermarket, etc. The technology also caters to customers requiring more than 1 type of data transmission, such as voice, video, data or internet. In addition, the Company is able to service the type I and type II telecommunications business operator license that requires multi point connections to service their end user. And with connection to additional equipment, service can be expanded into voice over MPLS, video conference over MPLS, high definition broadcasting, etc.
Highlights of the Interlink MPLS IP-VPN
1. Installed completely with fiber optic cables, which can increase and decrease speed without changing cabling type.
2. Has the stability, safety and efficiency equivalent to leased line, frame relay and asynchronous transfer mode (ATM).
3. The ability to prioritize the usage of each application from video, voice, data and internet connection according to customer’s requirement, and able to meet the determined quality of service.
4. The network connection is in the form of ring topology,which is a ring type connection. This enables a stable and efficient network, promoting service continuity in the case of a failure of any part of the network.
5. Routing intelligence in the case of a failure (Back up route).
6. The core network can support up to 10 Gbps.
7. The flexibility to increase or decrease the speed in different parts according to customer needs or of the channel size with the NMS system. Also, in the case of a failure, the company can connect to user’s equipment for a quick and immediate centralised repair service without the need to be on site.
8. The ability to choose different access connection technology such as Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Access, leased line, etc, without requiring a separate network, providing convenience to customers in maintenance and repair.
9. Has a surveillance team to monitor the network 24 hours a day every day.